What Is A Cleansing Powder?
I'm so glad you asked . A cleansing powder is a botanical powder that is used to cleanse the face. Cleansing powders generally consist of cleansing grains, botanical powders and a variety of other natural agents that are beneficial for maintaining helathy skin.
Although cleasing powders may seem like a new concept to some, botanical herbs were used in a variety of ways to aid in beauty regimens many centuries ago.
Why Use A Cleansing Powder?
1. Cleansing powders allow you to completely control your facial cleansing experience by allowing you to either add a little liquid or a more generous amount of liquid. When little liquid is added, you experience more exfoliation. However, when more liquid is added, you experience a more gentler cleanse without as much exfoliation.
2. Many cleansing powders allow you the opportunity to customize your experience by adding different types of liquids based on skin type needs.
3. Cleansing powders are generally safe for those who have sensitive skin (depending on ingredients).
4. The beneficial ingredients in many liquid cleansers are dilluted with water. However, powder cleansers allow you to control how dilluted you want your ingredients to be based on how much water you decide to add.
Key Beneficial Ingredients in Our Cleansing Powder:
- Kaolin Clay is gentle enough for all skin types.
- Kaolin is known for it's ability to absorb oil.
- Kaolin is known for removing impurities and toxins from skin.
- Kaolin helps to keep pores from becoming clogged.
- Hibiscus is known for it's antioxidant properties.
How to Use Our Hibiscus Cleansing Powder.
1. Wet face and pour a small amount of powder into your hand.
2. Apply water to powder, enough to form a paste.
3. Massage face/neck area in a circular motion for a minimum of one minute to ensure the product is evenly applied and maximum benefits are gained.
4. Rinse well with lukewarm water.
** In order to experience maximum exfoliation, use less water and more cleanser.
** In order to avoid contamination, please note when handling, Do NOT use wet, unclean hands and/or wet, unclean item(s) to remove contents from container.